|The Virtualplus Unified Communications uses these Toolkit Modules to create a highly scalable, carrier grade
and proven system.
The first ever use of the V+ Toolkit was to create a Unified Communication system. In fact Virtualplus invented the world's first web based Unified Messaging system back in 1995. It made its way to the web in 1996. The system now services millions of mailboxes, around the world in many successful implementations.
For a demonstration of our Unified Communications systems please
visit our partner company Messagepoint.
The Virtualplus Unified Communications systems are some of the most feature rich today. Here are some of our unique features.
Real Time Communications Features|
Unified Communications features include Follow Me (the ability to route a call to another phone number), Find Me (the ability to route though a cascade of phone numbers), Divert To Operator (the "Press 0 to get the operator" option).
Because the Virtualplus systems are built with a re-usable, software-based architecture we are able to offer powerful solutions for a highly cost effective price. We utilize off the shelf hardware we also reduces the total cost of ownership.
The Virtualplus Unified Communications systems are written in the V+ Toolkit which is a collection of APIs using open standards. Our VAPI interface layer means that each element of the system can be re-branded with your logo or unique text. You can also totally change the look and feel via XML layer sheets for the web interface.
We realize that there is more than one UM vendor out there competing for your business. However when the question of experience or proven reliability comes up, just how many can claim to scale above the 10's of thousands of users. Virtualplus has been designing and implementing global UM systems now since 1995 and we have over 2,000,000 mailboxes under management.
The modular, toolkit based approach to building systems means that as your user base grows, so can your system
Micro Billing Capability|
How often is billing overlooked in the overall management puzzle? - Try asking our competitors. The Virtualplus billing engine can provide micro billed events via open APIs and XML interfaces. CDR feeds can be via batch or real time.
Powerful Provisioning Systems|
The Virtualplus provisioner module allows you to activate services via an open XML / RPC and Java interfaces. Not only can you provision end user systems but also integrate your Customer Care terminals and agents direct to our systems with our API.
Monitoring, Support & SNMP|
Completing the "Can I bill it?, Can I provision it?, Can I support?" cornerstone of any telco system is the Virtualplus node SNMP capability. Our custom MIB connects your existing and standard SNMP monitoring systems into the support and reporting capabilities of the Virtualplus messaging node.
· Receive via SMTP E-mail, POP3 E-mail, Fax, Voicemail, SMS, Live Phone
· Collect via E-mail, Fax, Phone, Web, SMS, Pager
· Real-time Telecom features, Follow Me, Find Me, Divert to Operator
· Carrier Grade reliability with scalable component based design
· Support for Node to Node messaging in a global network and Node clustering
· API for automating message sending, provisioning and billing
· Web Administration console with pre-built billing and reporting functions
· "Be An ASP" support for multi-tiers (companies, resellers and users)
· Extremely Re-brandable. XML Interface for managing multiple re-brands.
· Real time CDR feed, query via SQL and log reading
· Multimedia Message store with SQL interfaces
· Java based Provisioning engine
· Operates on UNIX and PC hardware